All wrrlykam's Comments

Moneypenny's Lois Maxwell Passes Away (Article) - 9/30/2007 6:37:19 PM

Oh No. This is bad news and it had been such a good day. My favourite Moneypenny too. Our thought go out to her family and friends.

EARTH STANDS STILL A Few Months Later (Article) - 9/26/2007 6:23:06 AM

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto delay!

BSG: Razor (Article) - 9/24/2007 4:56:39 AM

Strange! Season 3 is out in the UK but nothing as OD77 says on Amazon US. EDIT: Rumour has it that it will be Spring 2008. http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Galactica-Split-Season/800022545 Although they are on Amazon for individual download.

Rush Talks PIRATES 4 Timing (Article) - 9/16/2007 2:34:04 PM

WHAT!?!?!?! Disney made PotC!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/16/2007 2:30:02 PM

Merlin, i'm with you on the dropping of the Xbox game production. in the UK it was almost over night. I haven't bought any of the above titles although I may give in to my secret shame and get one of the Pokemon titles. I'm miffed over Sony's love-child Edos, after saying Tombraider Anniversary would be PS2 and PC only, it strangely starts to pop up on other consoles (after paying out for a second hand PS2 to play it). Damn you Edos - after sticking your fingers up at the TR fan base ... you back-track.

New Line Likes BIONIC MAN Spoof (Article) - 9/14/2007 4:00:17 AM

I make that 30 years, 1974 to 1978.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/29/2007 11:03:13 AM

Yet another revisioning! Please, please, please 50's retro Dare. Dan Dare pre-dated Doctor Who by 10 years. Nice fan site at http://www.dandare.org/ Any Dare fans, what did you think about the CGi series?

Quinto & Nimoy Talk SPOCK (Article) - 8/21/2007 5:04:09 PM

#14 "I would bet my life that it won't look like the 60's show." NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Damn it Jim, I'm a Doctor not a retrostylist!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/21/2007 4:59:25 PM

Please read the book if you can, hopefully this is what Silver still intends to base the film on. I would love to see a film based on William F Nolan and George Clayton Johnson's book. As much as the 1976 film was great fun I think we need a 'true' book version. Logan's Run is a global 'live fast, die young' society which the sixties youth/music culture was pointing toward. The stories central theme centres on youth revolt. Nolan has the young throwing out the older 'ruling' members of society as they caused all the wars and problems of the world, typified by the youth rebellions seen over Vietnam. So the youth revolt continued and they brought in laws based on the 'live fast, die young' principle. This spread across the world. So there was 'nowhere' to run. SPOILER . . . PopeyesBitch is right for most there is no sanctuary - for most. necroskippy is bang on right too. There is no domed city, you die at 21. Logan's world has become stale and is near to collapse. But they are too busy having fun to note that everything will one day come crashing down. After all who is looking after everything?

Aliens Vs. Predator Omnibus Vol. 1 (Article) - 8/20/2007 7:35:55 PM

Got excited then , I thought it was a new crossover - Alias vs Predator. Seriously, nice review Boombatty. I haven't read any of these, only Dredd vs Predator and Dredd: Incubus. I'll have to keep a look out for them in the UK.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA