All wrrlykam's Comments

First still of STAR TREK'S Enterprise online (Article) - 1/18/2008 2:39:46 PM

It seem that one source says built on Earth and other in orbit. So much for hard and fast canon. You see a lot of that in Trek. Unless it appears on screen it is not canon and subject to change. The Earth thing came from a plaque that was made for on the wall but never used IIRC.

Megaton Directing TRANSPORTER 3 (Article) - 1/18/2008 2:32:09 PM

I thought Hugo Weaving had taken up directing. "You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of acting... It is the sound of your cue ... Action, Mr. Anderson... "

First still of STAR TREK'S Enterprise online (Article) - 1/18/2008 9:57:37 AM

There does seem to be a bit of fuss about the trailer showing what looks like the Enterprise being built on Earth. Khannnnnnnoooonnnnnn

First still of STAR TREK'S Enterprise online (Article) - 1/18/2008 6:04:28 AM

LOTRSUX - knew I shouldn't have gone to bed. Missed a Khaaannn chance. There is a wider shot the new version of the Enterpise on the forums on Star Trek . Com http://www.aolcdn.com/aolmovies/star-trek-uss-enterprise-full

Official STAR TREK Site Online (Article) - 1/17/2008 3:35:13 PM

#9 LOTRSUX I thought ST:TMP was a reworking of the ideas first used in The Changeling (writer John Meredyth Lucas) which became the Star Trek Phase II pilot script 'In Thy Image' writer Harold Livingston). It conitained many references back to the 'Doomsday Machine' episode. This in turn underwent a last minute rewrite to emerge as the movie script. #16 - shadowhammer - IMDB lists the following for music: Michael Giacchino (LOST & MI:3) Manon Dave (additional music) I would have liked to have seen what Joe Hisaishi would have produced as a soundtrack. I can't believe that ST:TWoK has been mentioned and no one went: Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/16/2008 1:04:53 AM

When will Apple get its act together and offer these things things in the UK? We are still waiting for remastered TOS. The selection of TV shows is so lame. 16 shows mostly kiddies stuff with only 3 big names show (ugly betty, That 70s show and south park). There is a nice selection of Sci Fi shows both old and new on US iTunes. Please get your UK licensing sorted and let me spend. [EDIT] typo correction

Logan's Run (Article) - 1/14/2008 3:10:54 AM

There a synopsis of the proposed movie plot a while back. And I'm glad they didn't make it. While it sound a great idea for a film, it wasn't Logan's Run. Too many things changed. It is 21 in the book and IIRC it was death by leathal injection. I really must get the book and finish reading it again.

Wood Confirms Plot Differences for Two HOBBITS (Article) - 1/12/2008 6:11:26 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Frodo was 33 at the tree party in Fellowship (Bilbo 111 (One gross = 144). So Frodo couldn't be in Hobbit but maybe in the second film. What are the plot difference then?

Some New Photos of CENTER OF THE EARTH 3D (Article) - 1/10/2008 10:47:40 AM

Gertrude!! Gertrude!! The James Mason version is great viewing. I have it on restored DVD so I don't have to wait until Sunday. It is one of the few films were they actually made a film that was better than the book. I read the book last year and it was tedious in many places. Still I enjoyed it over all. But where did the mine car come in, they mustn't be in Iceland, unless it is one of those Atlantian mine cars.

HIGHLANDER: THE SOURCE Hits DVD on Feb 26 (Article) - 1/10/2008 1:23:02 AM

Already out and taking up good shelf space in UK shops.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA