All wrrlykam's Comments

Quinto & Nimoy Talk SPOCK (Article) - 8/21/2007 5:04:09 PM

#14 "I would bet my life that it won't look like the 60's show." NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Damn it Jim, I'm a Doctor not a retrostylist!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/21/2007 4:59:25 PM

Please read the book if you can, hopefully this is what Silver still intends to base the film on. I would love to see a film based on William F Nolan and George Clayton Johnson's book. As much as the 1976 film was great fun I think we need a 'true' book version. Logan's Run is a global 'live fast, die young' society which the sixties youth/music culture was pointing toward. The stories central theme centres on youth revolt. Nolan has the young throwing out the older 'ruling' members of society as they caused all the wars and problems of the world, typified by the youth rebellions seen over Vietnam. So the youth revolt continued and they brought in laws based on the 'live fast, die young' principle. This spread across the world. So there was 'nowhere' to run. SPOILER . . . PopeyesBitch is right for most there is no sanctuary - for most. necroskippy is bang on right too. There is no domed city, you die at 21. Logan's world has become stale and is near to collapse. But they are too busy having fun to note that everything will one day come crashing down. After all who is looking after everything?

Aliens Vs. Predator Omnibus Vol. 1 (Article) - 8/20/2007 7:35:55 PM

Got excited then , I thought it was a new crossover - Alias vs Predator. Seriously, nice review Boombatty. I haven't read any of these, only Dredd vs Predator and Dredd: Incubus. I'll have to keep a look out for them in the UK.

Quinto & Nimoy Talk SPOCK (Article) - 8/20/2007 4:24:58 AM

'Fascinating'

PINK PANTHER 2 Is a Go (Article) - 8/9/2007 3:37:54 AM

Why???????????? Give me Sellers any day. Oh the days of Plans, Trains and Automobiles . . Neal: [frowns] Where's your other hand? Del: Between two pillows... Neal: Those aren't pillows! It least the first one got two nominaitions . . . . . . in the Razzie Awards 2007. . . . . Worst Remake or Rip-off and Worst Supporting Actress (Kristin Chenoweth-triple nomination). The producers must have confused them with the Oscars lol.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/20/2007 9:03:32 AM

calhoun1677 - The picture on the site linked in the article has a somewhat Batman looking person on the bike.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/19/2007 2:34:26 AM

Looks like a stripped down Lawmaster bike. Does Judge Dredd know Batman has pinched his bike ?

Obi Wan Kenobi Episode IV 12 Inch Figure (Article) - 6/12/2007 6:19:33 PM

"These are not the toys you're looking for . . " Nearly made me reach for my wallet, nearly.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/2/2007 6:13:45 PM

Please, no more figures. My credit cards weeps. My shelves bend.

Lord of the Rings Animated Legolas Maquette (Article) - 5/31/2007 5:45:38 PM

Not forgetting the LEGO Legolas.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA