All wrrlykam's Comments

Some New Photos of CENTER OF THE EARTH 3D (Article) - 1/10/2008 10:47:40 AM

Gertrude!! Gertrude!! The James Mason version is great viewing. I have it on restored DVD so I don't have to wait until Sunday. It is one of the few films were they actually made a film that was better than the book. I read the book last year and it was tedious in many places. Still I enjoyed it over all. But where did the mine car come in, they mustn't be in Iceland, unless it is one of those Atlantian mine cars.

HIGHLANDER: THE SOURCE Hits DVD on Feb 26 (Article) - 1/10/2008 1:23:02 AM

Already out and taking up good shelf space in UK shops.

Three Clips from DUNGEON SIEGE (Article) - 1/8/2008 9:27:24 AM

Wasn't part of clip #2 in House of Flying Daggers? I haven't seen any of Boll's films so I'm feeling a little left out.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/6/2007 4:26:10 AM

Nice review Kurt. I'll be off to find a copy. I loved the style of Steve Dillion's work in 2000AD but have really seen much of Erskine's, I really like the the 50s style of the original. Hopefully it will look good. Just one correction, the creator was Frank Hampson not Hamson. You can see the first few pages at: http://www.virgincomics.com/dandare/dd.html

Greenwood Captains Crew in STAR TREK (Article) - 11/8/2007 5:06:35 AM

They have forgotten Dr Phillip Boyce. Liotta would have been a good look a like for Jeffrey Hunter.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/22/2007 8:56:14 AM

This would be fun if they showed it in the UK . . oh hum...

DAY OF THE DEAD Remake Hits Feb (Article) - 10/22/2007 8:54:56 AM

George - Don't forget to copyright this one.

Shatner Returning to STAR TREK? (Article) - 10/20/2007 9:53:30 AM

I hope we don't get the Dallas Shower effect. I am amazed no one has said it yet . . . KKKHHHaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn!!!!!

Universal Drops Out of BARBARELLA Remake (Article) - 10/20/2007 9:52:18 AM

#1 - gauleyboy420 - The nepotism is even worse than that, don't forget that Jane Fonda was married to the director Roger Vadim at the time. Some men cast their girlfriends, he cast the missus.

BSG Season 4 Likely Split 2008-2009 (Article) - 10/20/2007 3:36:11 AM

Something strange going on with this francise. Even the season 3 DVD is deleyed in the US but released in the UK.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA