All wrrlykam's Comments

New INDY 4 Set Pics and Video (Article) - 10/19/2007 1:44:39 AM

On the first clip are you sure it was Lucas? I could have sworn it was Hayao Miyazaki.

Raimi Insists Jackson Should Do HOBBIT (Article) - 10/17/2007 3:26:13 AM

Spiderhobbit, Spiderhobbit. Steals what ever a Spiderhobbit does. Go Jackson, Go Jackson. Just don't change to story too much this time.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/16/2007 3:10:56 AM

I've never managed to watch the original film, I even went to the pictures to see it and now I have the DVD. Some how I keep falling asleep. The original Solaris does this to me. I keep trying one day I may just make it all the way through it.

Spielberg Talks INDY 4 & TRANSFORMERS 2 (Article) - 10/10/2007 3:45:51 AM

Way to go Harrison. Roll on May 28, 2008, it is the 1980s again yeah!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/9/2007 3:11:24 AM

Barsoom is what the native martians call Mars. A traditional pulp scifi movie series will be good fun. It will be interesting to see what graphical style they take. Hopefully not too angular like The Incredibles.

The Halo Movie is 'Entirely Dead' (Article) - 10/8/2007 4:16:13 PM

Does Halo have that much of a plot? The setting was robbed from Larry Niven's Ringworld series. Most Halo 1 was escape from the ring and destroy it. What could be infused into that to expand the plot is anybodys guess.

The Halo Movie is 'Entirely Dead' (Article) - 10/8/2007 4:05:34 PM

#15 - SONYMANswallows I thought Danny Boyle directed Sunshine. The only Jackson I could find on the project was Dean Jackson an electrician.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/7/2007 2:44:21 PM

Wow! At this rate there'll be a Star Wars Galaxies movie, and if they base it on the Farstar Europe server then Wrrlykam the Dancing Wookiee will have his movie debut. /basicdance /flourish 1 And I want first dibs at directing the Runescape movie.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/7/2007 5:38:19 AM

Well that script was far from the film and miles from the book. It changed the story so far from the book that the film looks like a super accuate adpation. It really wasn't the close adaption they claimed to be making. Some of the minor details sounded cool, so I hope they get added.

SERENITY Sequel on the Horizon? (Article) - 10/5/2007 11:15:01 AM

Yee Ha!!!! That news makes me want to get the DVDs out and watch it again only more so. I, Robot was to Azimov what Desperate Dan was to the Beano.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA