All wrrlykam's Comments

Evil Kirk on Star Trek: Enterprise?! (Article) - 5/4/2014 12:45:35 AM

Rick Berman and Brannon Braga c-wrote the screenplay. They should given to task to Manny Coto I'm sure it would have been way better.

I still haven't watched the season 4 finale. I just can be bothered, it just felt like the two Bees were just sticking two fingers up at the fans with a TNG episode.

Star Wars: Episode VII - Cast Announced (Article) - 4/29/2014 2:28:37 PM

Yey for Max.

STAR WARS REBELS TRAILER DEBUTS May 4th (Article) - 4/29/2014 2:26:07 PM

Ooh er, that poster looks like Star War Nickelodeon.

Star Wars: Episode VII Update - Ford Has Big Role (Article) - 4/29/2014 2:27:03 AM

I really hope that that a future Death Star doesn't emerge from a black hole and destroys Yavin 4  (0 BBY) thus creating a whole new timeline that wipes out all the EU stuff.

I'm sure Di$ney wouldn't consider doing anything like that, would they . . . what?!?! . . . you're sure of that?!?! . . . hang on while I google it . . .  Oh. . . . I have a baaad feeling about thing.

Falling Skies - Season 4 Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/23/2014 2:55:39 AM

It seemed to have an odd start. It kind of felt that you had missed an earlier episode after watching the pilot. The web comics helped fill that gap some what. Only on season one so far.

Star Trek: Live in Concert Announced (Article) - 4/11/2014 8:26:06 AM

@ SarcasticCaveman Goldsmith, Horner,  Eidelman, et al  - you make my mouth drool. Now that concert would get me off my butt and down to London in a flash.

Star Trek: Live in Concert Announced (Article) - 4/10/2014 10:52:26 AM

Ugh! London only. What about Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester or other northern cities? At least we had the Star Wars concert with Anthony Daniels narrating at the NEC a couple of years ago. If it half as good as that then it will be a good night out.

Book Review: Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros (Article) - 4/4/2014 2:25:29 AM

Wow I'm not into GoT but those pop ups are great papercraft constructions.

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:32:14 AM

Rock me Dr Zaius!!!

Pink Panther Returns to Big Screen (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:29:11 AM

Wow, I've never seen a panther so pink!

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA