All wrrlykam's Comments

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:32:14 AM

Rock me Dr Zaius!!!

Pink Panther Returns to Big Screen (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:29:11 AM

Wow, I've never seen a panther so pink!

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 7:09:48 AM

I love Viacom.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Criterion Collection - Hidden Fortress (Article) - 3/25/2014 3:09:16 AM

I'm ashamed to say that my DVD copy of Hidden Fortress has been on the shelf for quite a few years and never been opened. I really must get around to watching it.

Farscape to Return with a Movie? (Article) - 2/23/2014 3:00:02 PM

@Xeno I think that you might find that it was his brother John that died.

More Farscape is fine by me.

In Memoriam: Philip Seymour Hoffman (Article) - 2/6/2014 1:43:46 AM

And Maximilian Schell has died from a serious illness this week in addition to Hoffman. He was the best thing Disney's The Black Hole.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Its A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion Blu-ray (Article) - 1/29/2014 12:39:27 AM

It is not available on Amazon UK as an import Rob, It does say on Amazon US that the DVD is region 1 and the BD is region A, so I wont work on Bd player without hacking the region. I'll not try that while it is still under warranty.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Its A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion Blu-ray (Article) - 1/28/2014 6:31:53 AM

I was wondering if IAMMMMW is region A/1 only or is it region free?

I'd love to order it a sit is an alltime favourite of mine since I saw it as a kid at a nearby cinema in the 70s.

4 New Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Posters (Article) - 12/12/2013 4:46:03 PM

Looks like they have the same birds in their forest that keep messing down my car.

New DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL Trailer (Article) - 12/12/2013 4:44:42 PM