All wrrlykam's Comments

New Line Agree to Pay 'RINGS' Fine (Article) - 10/4/2007 2:47:54 AM

I'm sure if Jackson owed the studio money they would make sure they got every penny owed. After all I would want my employer to pay up if they owed me my bonus pay too.

Logan's Run (Article) - 10/3/2007 7:04:54 PM

Tronman90 - there was no Carousel in the book. It was the live fast and dieyoung youth ideology of the 60s. Sex drugs and rock n Roll. So you had your fun and bowed out (forced or otherwise) while still young. After all the old were the cause of war and oppression. This was global and not just some closed off city. Where can you run to when the computers controlled everything, everywhere? So is Sanctury a myth, does it exist, can Logan destroy it on his 'Last Day' and thus become the most famous Sandman ever? It is well worth reading the 1967 book and so see how much more there is to the story than the 1976 film got a chance to explore.

Michael Caine Describes Ledger's JOKER (Article) - 10/3/2007 2:04:24 AM

Alan Moore's The Killing Joke, hmm. gauleyboy420 are you thing about "There were these two madmen and they try to escape from the Asylum . . . "

Scott Farrar Talks TRANSFORMERS 2 (Article) - 10/2/2007 10:29:03 AM

Still not been to see it either. Maybe this weekend. I live in hope. But they have a few months to get a non-lame story together then before shooting starts.

NBC Orders ROBINSON CRUSOE Series (Article) - 10/1/2007 2:16:22 AM

Yawn. Morning Folk. What's this? "The company plans to keep the setting in the 17th century but giving it a 21st century feel to it" That's a Hex on it already. No doubt the one new character will be some sassy young lass for the love interest. Don't forget the jive talking Friday. Or the hip kid for youth interest.

Moneypenny's Lois Maxwell Passes Away (Article) - 9/30/2007 6:37:19 PM

Oh No. This is bad news and it had been such a good day. My favourite Moneypenny too. Our thought go out to her family and friends.

EARTH STANDS STILL A Few Months Later (Article) - 9/26/2007 6:23:06 AM

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto delay!

BSG: Razor (Article) - 9/24/2007 4:56:39 AM

Strange! Season 3 is out in the UK but nothing as OD77 says on Amazon US. EDIT: Rumour has it that it will be Spring 2008. http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-News-Blog/Todays-News/Galactica-Split-Season/800022545 Although they are on Amazon for individual download.

Rush Talks PIRATES 4 Timing (Article) - 9/16/2007 2:34:04 PM

WHAT!?!?!?! Disney made PotC!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/16/2007 2:30:02 PM

Merlin, i'm with you on the dropping of the Xbox game production. in the UK it was almost over night. I haven't bought any of the above titles although I may give in to my secret shame and get one of the Pokemon titles. I'm miffed over Sony's love-child Edos, after saying Tombraider Anniversary would be PS2 and PC only, it strangely starts to pop up on other consoles (after paying out for a second hand PS2 to play it). Damn you Edos - after sticking your fingers up at the TR fan base ... you back-track.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA