All wrrlykam's Comments

<<  <  61 62 63 64 65 >  >>

Robert Zemeckis doing "John Carter of Mars"? (Article) - 2/8/2007 8:32:04 AM

Usually, we know it to be CG then it is obvious to the expectant eye. How many time though we see something we believe to real and iwe find out it is CG. How much of PotCB2's scenary was CG? Quite a lot was done in eon's Vue Infinate 5/6. #1 Wasn't V going to be Childhood End at one point? I read years ago it was dropped and picked up and rewritten. What about Clarkes' Rama book, that got to preproduction and dropped. Poor Arthur, only Standley and Peter followed through to finished films. Me, I'm waiting for 2 Alfred Bester books Tiger, Tiger! and The Demolished Man. And I loved the books too. Barsoom here we come . . . hopefully.

"Star Trek" Comic to be released in Klingon (Article) - 2/6/2007 4:19:04 PM

Is it me or does this smell of 'April Fool'?

"Indiana Jones 4" coming May 22, 2008 (Article) - 2/6/2007 4:15:04 PM

Finally a movie I can look forward to going to see. I never managed to see the first 3 at the cinema -

When Worlds Collide (Article) - 1/26/2007 11:59:26 AM

I've loved this movie since little, I hope they do a good job on it.

Akira (Article) - 1/26/2007 11:40:37 AM

Can it really be an adaption of the manga which is over 2000 pages long and 6 volumes in length, or is it a rehash of the classic Anime?

Logan's Run (Article) - 1/22/2007 9:06:09 AM

IMDB is now saying shelved :(

"Flash Gordon" Gets a Green Light (Article) - 1/19/2007 11:17:24 AM

"John Carter of Mars anyone? " Lol. Tarzoon to Barsoom! Hasn't Pixar got that covered?

iTunes Into Black Hole (Article) - 1/18/2007 3:37:54 AM

Great news, I love John Barry's work. Is it available on the UK itune store me wonders . . . ?

"Flash Gordon" Gets a Green Light (Article) - 1/13/2007 7:49:40 PM

"The series will be produced by Robert Halmi St. and Robert Halmi Jr. who were previously involved in the Sci Fi Channel's Legend of Earthsea." This should be good, that was such a quality show. Quick someone hold back Ursula K. Le Guin . . . .

War Of The Worlds on Tour comes to DVD (Article) - 11/17/2006 6:21:45 AM

Saw ths for sale in the UK on Thursday. Hopefully it is out in the US too.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA