All wrrlykam's Comments

<<  <  61 62 63 64 65 66 >  >>

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Article) - 3/1/2007 10:09:22 AM

Great Star Wars RPG. Better than the sequel. Now I just need to beat Darth Malak.

Argonauts (Article) - 3/1/2007 10:06:39 AM

Nice idea but why the image of the Jason DVD cover?

Akira (Article) - 3/1/2007 10:03:57 AM

Kaaannneeedddaaa!!!

Jurassic Park 4 (Article) - 3/1/2007 10:03:04 AM

And there were Dinosaurs in Judge Dredd remember Old One Eye and Satanus? What about the Dinos have escaped and have taken over Central America and are moving into Cailifornia and New Mexico.

Logan's Run (Article) - 2/26/2007 9:15:06 AM

There was an article which mentioned quite a bit of PRE-VIZ work done to LR. I'll have to find it out.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 2/25/2007 4:27:45 PM

Alien vs Bambi - this time its venison. Neon Genesis Evangellion - aging brit progressive art rock band protect the world against invasion in giant mech. Babylon 90210: Rich kids in space. "When can I get my nails done?" " At the hour of scampering" Dredd vs Death vs Alien vs Predator vs Batman vs Joker vs Slim Pickins - why stop at one GN each when you can have them all in one.

J.J. Abrams will direct "Star Trek" (Article) - 2/25/2007 12:01:55 PM

I always thought that Spock and Kirk didn't meet until after Capt Pike left the Enterprise. Altoughbboth were at the academy around 2250 according to canon. Some how I don't seem to care anymore. I'm enjoying the Enhanced TOS episodes more. This film would have to be real good to spark my interest. Can't believe I wrote that being such a rabid Trek fan. Must be getting old and bitter.

Amanda Tapping joins "Stargate Atlantis" (Article) - 2/21/2007 3:29:50 AM

And an Essex girl too.

ZATOICHI / SONATINE (Article) - 2/13/2007 1:09:38 PM

Zatoichi I've seen and it is great movie. Comedy, action and Kitano in one DVD, get this film ASAP. Would have been nice with a Joe Hisaishi soundtrack too but he was busy with Studio Ghibli. Sonatine I'll see one day.

Warwick Davis joins "Prince Caspian" (Article) - 2/8/2007 4:13:20 PM

Warwick was in 42 movie and tv appearances. I saw Warwick in Birmingham UK along with Dave Prowes, it was a very nice and entertaining live interview.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA