All wrrlykam's Comments

Popeye on the way (Article) - 4/9/2007 12:59:54 PM

Isk, Isk, Isk!!!

George Lucas talks "Indiana Jones 4" (Article) - 4/6/2007 3:24:35 AM

Browbeat - Very entertaining short. I read 3Dworld which has small tutorials dealing with just the things you are having trouble grasping. http://www.3dworldmag.com/ Jones, Jones, Jones. Come on Sean please join up. We need you.

Luke Goss joins "Hellboy 2" (Article) - 3/31/2007 6:16:32 AM

"When will I be Famous?" Getting there Luke. I thought HB's horns were missing.

"Star Wars" Stamps (Article) - 3/29/2007 2:20:13 AM

Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie. I want to start collecting stamps again.

More Optimus and Megatron action figure images (Article) - 3/28/2007 12:04:57 PM

.. .. Sings .. .. TRANSFORMERS!!! Sneakers in Disguise .. .. .. .. Look at their feet, they are wearing the same sneakers they transform into too.

PS3 Breaks UK Console Sales Record (Article) - 3/27/2007 11:27:24 AM

That must be why it takes 2 dollors to get 1 pound. (Great time to get stuff on eBay from the US). LOL PS owners are barking mad anyway. I seen them paying a thousand quid and more just to have a PS3 before other UK users. Remember the PS1 owners importing Japanese consoles in to the UK for a grand and now you can pick them up for almost nothing (second hand).

Marshall Rogers Dies (Article) - 3/27/2007 10:55:34 AM

Not sure I've seen any of his work. I must have but not known who drew them. Any links to a sample of Marshall's work? Shame to lose such a pivotal talent.

"Doctor Who" gets Fourth Season (Article) - 3/26/2007 3:41:07 AM

5 days to go . . . . Scythefluna - Watched 3 minutes of Sarah Jane, and turned it off. Too kiddy TV for me. Basboy - Touchwood is a departure from DW, especially the surprise end of season kiss. Is that a Sontaran warrior in the trailer and that escaped Dalek?

DreamWorks is all 3D starting with "Monsters vs. Aliens" (Article) - 3/14/2007 4:02:13 PM

Still waiting for a good 3D movie, nt much last year so let hiope this is a good un'.

"Stargate Atlantis" Contest (Article) - 3/11/2007 4:51:12 PM

Funny how we get quickly sidetracked lol. Is Atlantis shown on UK terrestrial TV. SG1 was shown on Channel4 but has disappeared completely along with any SciFi content. The only SG1 that shows up on their website now is a postcode (Zipcode). So unless you had SKY you most likeley not seen much of the last few seasons. :(

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA