All wrrlykam's Comments

<<  <  63 64 65 66 67 68 >  >>

"Star Trek" Plot Details (Article) - 3/9/2007 11:47:01 AM

Shame Manny Coto wasn't in at the beginning of Enterprise.. His eps were worth watching. Westend - I find Voyager very hard to watch these days. Too much techno-babble as you said. If it is set on the Enterprise, the Captains would be (according to currect Cannon: Captain Robert April (2245) Captain Christopher Pike (2250s through early 2260s) And in the book Final Froniters (Diane Carey) Kirk's father served as Secuirty Chief under Captain April.

"Star Trek" Plot Details (Article) - 3/9/2007 2:04:33 AM

bdd - I think they mean plot as in 'gunpowder plot', not as in 'tell us a bit about the story'.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 3/1/2007 10:21:25 AM

It would love ADV or MANGA to release some of the older anime titles on DVD from years gone by. Especially in the UK. Rojuin Z, Legend of Prince Arislan, Lensman, Battle Angel Alita. The Studio Ghibli back catalog sold well so there is a market.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Article) - 3/1/2007 10:09:22 AM

Great Star Wars RPG. Better than the sequel. Now I just need to beat Darth Malak.

Argonauts (Article) - 3/1/2007 10:06:39 AM

Nice idea but why the image of the Jason DVD cover?

Akira (Article) - 3/1/2007 10:03:57 AM

Kaaannneeedddaaa!!!

Jurassic Park 4 (Article) - 3/1/2007 10:03:04 AM

And there were Dinosaurs in Judge Dredd remember Old One Eye and Satanus? What about the Dinos have escaped and have taken over Central America and are moving into Cailifornia and New Mexico.

Logan's Run (Article) - 2/26/2007 9:15:06 AM

There was an article which mentioned quite a bit of PRE-VIZ work done to LR. I'll have to find it out.

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 2/25/2007 4:27:45 PM

Alien vs Bambi - this time its venison. Neon Genesis Evangellion - aging brit progressive art rock band protect the world against invasion in giant mech. Babylon 90210: Rich kids in space. "When can I get my nails done?" " At the hour of scampering" Dredd vs Death vs Alien vs Predator vs Batman vs Joker vs Slim Pickins - why stop at one GN each when you can have them all in one.

J.J. Abrams will direct "Star Trek" (Article) - 2/25/2007 12:01:55 PM

I always thought that Spock and Kirk didn't meet until after Capt Pike left the Enterprise. Altoughbboth were at the academy around 2250 according to canon. Some how I don't seem to care anymore. I'm enjoying the Enhanced TOS episodes more. This film would have to be real good to spark my interest. Can't believe I wrote that being such a rabid Trek fan. Must be getting old and bitter.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA