All wrrlykam's Comments

<<  <  63 64 65 66

When Worlds Collide (Article) - 1/26/2007 11:59:26 AM

I've loved this movie since little, I hope they do a good job on it.

Akira (Article) - 1/26/2007 11:40:37 AM

Can it really be an adaption of the manga which is over 2000 pages long and 6 volumes in length, or is it a rehash of the classic Anime?

Logan's Run (Article) - 1/22/2007 9:06:09 AM

IMDB is now saying shelved :(

"Flash Gordon" Gets a Green Light (Article) - 1/19/2007 11:17:24 AM

"John Carter of Mars anyone? " Lol. Tarzoon to Barsoom! Hasn't Pixar got that covered?

iTunes Into Black Hole (Article) - 1/18/2007 3:37:54 AM

Great news, I love John Barry's work. Is it available on the UK itune store me wonders . . . ?

"Flash Gordon" Gets a Green Light (Article) - 1/13/2007 7:49:40 PM

"The series will be produced by Robert Halmi St. and Robert Halmi Jr. who were previously involved in the Sci Fi Channel's Legend of Earthsea." This should be good, that was such a quality show. Quick someone hold back Ursula K. Le Guin . . . .

War Of The Worlds on Tour comes to DVD (Article) - 11/17/2006 6:21:45 AM

Saw ths for sale in the UK on Thursday. Hopefully it is out in the US too.

B5 goes DTV (Article) - 11/14/2006 4:47:15 PM

#6 Yeah giving it the offical OK stamp. #9 Tim Choate (Zathras) gone too in a motorbike accident.

B5 goes DTV (Article) - 11/14/2006 11:22:50 AM

This news item took ages to get on here, JMS announced this months ago. But It is great to have some new B5, (I'm on my fifth run throught the entire DVD set). I want the Telepath Wars (more Lyta), some of the 'real' post virus story arc that we would have seen as JPJ #4 says. I was watch an episode with Talia, will we see the reason behind Kosh's recordings? And what happens with the thing in the cup? And bring back Marcus. We miss you Andreas and Richard, prehaps JMS will dedicate an episode to them.

Fox developing "Them" (Article) - 11/12/2006 4:44:38 AM

Actually it idea for THEM! the tv series would have been better than this one. Imagine that the ants had escaped and were taking over the world. Man would be locked in a fight to the death ie the Resistance in the Terminator trilogy. Each nest would need the queen and there eggs destroyed, I'm think Aliens here. The worlds major cities wreaked and over grown with ant nests. Here and there famous land marks, hmm that's been done with Charlton Heston. Not qiute original, but neither would a rehash of WotW:TV meets Third Rock from the Sun.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA