All wrrlykam's Comments

<<  <  63 64 65 66 67 >  >>

Smell my face! (Blog Post) - 2/25/2007 4:27:45 PM

Alien vs Bambi - this time its venison. Neon Genesis Evangellion - aging brit progressive art rock band protect the world against invasion in giant mech. Babylon 90210: Rich kids in space. "When can I get my nails done?" " At the hour of scampering" Dredd vs Death vs Alien vs Predator vs Batman vs Joker vs Slim Pickins - why stop at one GN each when you can have them all in one.

J.J. Abrams will direct "Star Trek" (Article) - 2/25/2007 12:01:55 PM

I always thought that Spock and Kirk didn't meet until after Capt Pike left the Enterprise. Altoughbboth were at the academy around 2250 according to canon. Some how I don't seem to care anymore. I'm enjoying the Enhanced TOS episodes more. This film would have to be real good to spark my interest. Can't believe I wrote that being such a rabid Trek fan. Must be getting old and bitter.

Amanda Tapping joins "Stargate Atlantis" (Article) - 2/21/2007 3:29:50 AM

And an Essex girl too.

ZATOICHI / SONATINE (Article) - 2/13/2007 1:09:38 PM

Zatoichi I've seen and it is great movie. Comedy, action and Kitano in one DVD, get this film ASAP. Would have been nice with a Joe Hisaishi soundtrack too but he was busy with Studio Ghibli. Sonatine I'll see one day.

Warwick Davis joins "Prince Caspian" (Article) - 2/8/2007 4:13:20 PM

Warwick was in 42 movie and tv appearances. I saw Warwick in Birmingham UK along with Dave Prowes, it was a very nice and entertaining live interview.

Robert Zemeckis doing "John Carter of Mars"? (Article) - 2/8/2007 8:32:04 AM

Usually, we know it to be CG then it is obvious to the expectant eye. How many time though we see something we believe to real and iwe find out it is CG. How much of PotCB2's scenary was CG? Quite a lot was done in eon's Vue Infinate 5/6. #1 Wasn't V going to be Childhood End at one point? I read years ago it was dropped and picked up and rewritten. What about Clarkes' Rama book, that got to preproduction and dropped. Poor Arthur, only Standley and Peter followed through to finished films. Me, I'm waiting for 2 Alfred Bester books Tiger, Tiger! and The Demolished Man. And I loved the books too. Barsoom here we come . . . hopefully.

"Star Trek" Comic to be released in Klingon (Article) - 2/6/2007 4:19:04 PM

Is it me or does this smell of 'April Fool'?

"Indiana Jones 4" coming May 22, 2008 (Article) - 2/6/2007 4:15:04 PM

Finally a movie I can look forward to going to see. I never managed to see the first 3 at the cinema -

When Worlds Collide (Article) - 1/26/2007 11:59:26 AM

I've loved this movie since little, I hope they do a good job on it.

Akira (Article) - 1/26/2007 11:40:37 AM

Can it really be an adaption of the manga which is over 2000 pages long and 6 volumes in length, or is it a rehash of the classic Anime?

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA