All wrrlykam's Comments

Shock-O-Rama: Titan A.E. (Article) - 6/12/2013 3:13:30 PM

A great movie.

Doctor Who: The Name of the Doctor Review (Article) - 5/24/2013 12:43:24 AM

I wonder if anything from the newly discovered Anthony Coburn documents was used?

TOP 10 GREATEST STAR TREK VILLAINS (Article) - 5/16/2013 3:36:05 PM

...To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

I think I prefer Khan's Moby Dick to Chang's Shakespeare.

EA Games to Develop Star Wars Games (Article) - 5/9/2013 1:31:56 PM

FIFA D2.

Doctor Who: Nightmare in Silver Preview (Article) - 5/9/2013 2:42:01 AM

No mention of Neil Gaiman in the write up?

Jurassic Park 4 On HOLD (Article) - 5/9/2013 2:32:57 AM

Another 65 million year wait.

Ray Harryhausen Has Passed Away (Article) - 5/8/2013 3:15:43 AM

Ray was one of my heroes of movie making. Sad, sad news indeed. Like O'Brien and Co's classics, your work will live on in our hearts, minds and screens.

Doctor Who Preview: Nightmare in Silver (Article) - 5/5/2013 5:09:52 PM

I think they completely killed off the original cybes back in JN-T's days so new DW has no current connection to them. It is clear that there is sufficient difference between the Cybus cybes and the original lot.

This new lot in the second part of the trailer doesn't seem to have the Cybus C on their chests. Just an Iron Man style glowy disc/bulb.

Doctor Who Preview: Nightmare in Silver (Article) - 5/5/2013 12:09:10 PM

The question that comes to mind is; are they classic series Mondasan cybes or alternate universe cybus industries cybes. May be just another redesign.

Williams for Star Wars VII?! (Article) - 4/30/2013 11:51:38 PM

Seems to work now zill. (in europe)

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA