All wrrlykam's Comments

The Fly 1958 Blu-ray Review (Article) - 9/21/2013 10:02:28 AM

Neat. Looking forward to the two other Fox classic BDs to hit the UK in November; Fantastic Voyage and Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.

Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors Review (Article) - 9/19/2013 10:10:51 AM

The Tenth Planet is due out in November on DVD. That will bookend my Harnell collection very nicely.

As for comparing the animation, it has been a while since I watched Invasion. I was impressed with the lip sync on IW, but over all it was OK with just one or two 'Noggin the Nog' arm movements. Even if the animation is basic is better than just listening to a sound track and a few stills.

A solid story that brought back happy memories. . It reminds me of ham and beetroot sandwiches on a Saturday afternoon and sitting watching the Doctor's adventures with my Dad. Although I didn't like having to sit and watch the football results first.

Jurassic Park 4 Title and Release Date (Article) - 9/12/2013 6:39:33 AM

The Valley of Gwangi still works for me. Just don't view it through CGI dazzled eyes. King Kong 1933 is from another age but still works in the same way. Well just go with the flow and enjoy the cheesey dialog in Gwangi. Excellent Saturday/Sunday afternoon viewing.

Clone Wars to Get Digital Distribution? (Article) - 8/28/2013 1:08:34 AM

If this is true, don't you just love Di$ney?!

Episode VII Production Start Date (Article) - 8/27/2013 2:45:14 PM

May the Xmas be with you.

Erm. No it doesn't sound quite the same.

Hang on a minute. JJ isn't just going to rehash the Holiday Special script is he?? The thought is just too horrible to consider.

JJ Abrams Mysterious Trailer: Starnger (Article) - 8/20/2013 3:48:58 PM

It could be a warning video to people who may be planning on leaking the Star Wars script. You'll be tied up and dumped into the sea or you have your lips sown up.

Man of Steel Blu-ray and DVD Details (Article) - 8/20/2013 3:43:22 PM

Not seen it in the cinema as it has been a busy year so far. Is this the final version for now or is there any rumours of a Director's Cut.

Squirrels Teaser Trailer (Article) - 8/20/2013 3:36:38 PM

Our Squirrels are more grey in colour.

This happens in our garden every time we are late putting their nuts out.

Michael Ansara has Passed (Article) - 8/5/2013 12:36:36 PM

peridotduck. You beat me to it, Elric the teacher of Galen and tormentor of Londo Mollari.

"When I look at you, Ambassador, I see a great hand, reaching out of a star. The hand is your hand, and all around I hear millions of voices crying your name."

"My followers?"

"Your victims."

– Elric, to Londo

Michael Ansara has Passed (Article) - 8/5/2013 1:25:57 AM

Another Klingon actor heads out to Sto'Vo'Kor. Thank you Michael for some wonderful characters.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA