All wrrlykam's Comments

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 7:09:48 AM

I love Viacom.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Criterion Collection - Hidden Fortress (Article) - 3/25/2014 3:09:16 AM

I'm ashamed to say that my DVD copy of Hidden Fortress has been on the shelf for quite a few years and never been opened. I really must get around to watching it.

Farscape to Return with a Movie? (Article) - 2/23/2014 3:00:02 PM

@Xeno I think that you might find that it was his brother John that died.

More Farscape is fine by me.

In Memoriam: Philip Seymour Hoffman (Article) - 2/6/2014 1:43:46 AM

And Maximilian Schell has died from a serious illness this week in addition to Hoffman. He was the best thing Disney's The Black Hole.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Its A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion Blu-ray (Article) - 1/29/2014 12:39:27 AM

It is not available on Amazon UK as an import Rob, It does say on Amazon US that the DVD is region 1 and the BD is region A, so I wont work on Bd player without hacking the region. I'll not try that while it is still under warranty.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Its A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion Blu-ray (Article) - 1/28/2014 6:31:53 AM

I was wondering if IAMMMMW is region A/1 only or is it region free?

I'd love to order it a sit is an alltime favourite of mine since I saw it as a kid at a nearby cinema in the 70s.

4 New Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Posters (Article) - 12/12/2013 4:46:03 PM

Looks like they have the same birds in their forest that keep messing down my car.

New DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL Trailer (Article) - 12/12/2013 4:44:42 PM

Ooooooh! Matron!

Sherlock Series 3: TV Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2013 2:14:26 PM

I watch Sherlock s1 and s2 back to back last Christmas and it fells like a year has passed since then. Main PVR and backup will be standing by.

DVD Shopping Bag: Doctor Who: The Tenth Planet (Article) - 11/26/2013 2:12:31 PM

Digital Spy claim that a BBC spokesman has said this about the Marco Polo episode claims;  ‘There are always rumours about missing episodes of Doctor Who but we cannot confirm any new finds.’

Not a denial this time. Maybe they've learned something about the bad feeling that was created about unpleasant comments that flew back and forth in the lead October's surprise 'find'. Hopefully it will prove to be true.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA