All xJokersxWildx's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2014 1:13:09 PM

I bet Leto will blow the Joker out of the water .. much like Heath Ledger. I'm excited for this . Great casting.

Terminator Genisys - Motion Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/3/2014 9:26:00 AM

This better have a ton of future scenes. I enjoy the nuked out city of LA =) Great lanscape.

NEW IMAGE of the Vision Emerges (Article) - 12/3/2014 9:24:43 AM

Come on Green...Yellow... costume.. wtf man.

The Walking Dead Returns in February! (Article) - 12/2/2014 9:33:17 AM

THE BEST SHOW ON TV PERIOD ! LEARN IT LIVE IT ... LOVE IT !

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/25/2014 9:01:35 AM

Blofeld died at the beginning of For Your Eyes Only.  Bond dropped him into the smoke stack.

MR BONDDDDDDDDDDDDD  i'll buy you a delicatessen in stainless steel !!!

FYEO was Moore's best. Brutal killing of Columbo.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer Screening Details (Article) - 11/25/2014 8:11:09 AM

It will be online before ya know it. No sense in going to a theatre.

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/21/2014 4:12:37 AM

The 2nd GI JOE was awesome. Much more closer to the comics.  CHANNING TATUM MUST COME BACK AS DUKE... YEAH HEAR ME??? Otherwise it will suck. He's the $$$ draw and without em it will be terrible.

YUP I'M ONLY KIDDING =)

Mania Box Office Report: DUMB and Dumbest Too Win (Article) - 11/18/2014 4:31:02 AM

FURY and NightCrawler  where freakin awesome movies =)

The Walking Dead: Consumed Review (Article) - 11/18/2014 4:26:40 AM

Didn't ya see the guy hiding during the Van scene? That went right over your heads.

Spoiler - IT was Morgan =)

I dig the show for all the little easter eggs, and I look beyond the basic plot. There's alot of cool things to pick up on that add to this show. It's great.

Now Rick and the Gang go on the Offense and take back what's theirs .  Next 2 episodes will be bloody.

That will make everyone happy i'm sure.

Darth Vader #1 First Look! (Article) - 11/17/2014 6:03:06 AM

Lord Vader .. your standing on ...Bascka!

XJOKERSXWILDX'S MANIACAL PERSONA