All xJokersxWildx's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Sneak Peek - Behind The Scenes (Article) - 12/9/2014 9:09:40 AM

KEEP CAPS MASK ON DAMMIT !

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/8/2014 12:35:41 PM

Ryan is going to be awesome. He wants to erase that pile of garbage from Wolverine origins. We'll get the real DeadPool now =)

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2014 8:51:19 AM

LOOKS OUTSTANDING... FUTURE SCENES LOOK GOOD.

I'LL GO SEE IT.

Suicide Squad Cast Revealed (Article) - 12/3/2014 1:13:09 PM

I bet Leto will blow the Joker out of the water .. much like Heath Ledger. I'm excited for this . Great casting.

Terminator Genisys - Motion Poster Arrives (Article) - 12/3/2014 9:26:00 AM

This better have a ton of future scenes. I enjoy the nuked out city of LA =) Great lanscape.

NEW IMAGE of the Vision Emerges (Article) - 12/3/2014 9:24:43 AM

Come on Green...Yellow... costume.. wtf man.

The Walking Dead Returns in February! (Article) - 12/2/2014 9:33:17 AM

THE BEST SHOW ON TV PERIOD ! LEARN IT LIVE IT ... LOVE IT !

Christoph Waltz for BLOFELD?! - Bond Rumor (Article) - 11/25/2014 9:01:35 AM

Blofeld died at the beginning of For Your Eyes Only.  Bond dropped him into the smoke stack.

MR BONDDDDDDDDDDDDD  i'll buy you a delicatessen in stainless steel !!!

FYEO was Moore's best. Brutal killing of Columbo.

Star Wars The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer Screening Details (Article) - 11/25/2014 8:11:09 AM

It will be online before ya know it. No sense in going to a theatre.

G.I. Joe 3 Might Have a NEW Director (Article) - 11/21/2014 4:12:37 AM

The 2nd GI JOE was awesome. Much more closer to the comics.  CHANNING TATUM MUST COME BACK AS DUKE... YEAH HEAR ME??? Otherwise it will suck. He's the $$$ draw and without em it will be terrible.

YUP I'M ONLY KIDDING =)