All xJokersxWildx's Comments

Intl. Battleship Trailer Sails In (Article) - 2/23/2012 6:20:10 AM

Hey sometimes ya have to phone it in. Everyone does once in their life lol

New AVENGERS Photo Appears (Article) - 2/23/2012 6:09:39 AM

Yeah the helmet is lame and needs the wings sorry , The wings make the mask/helmet . THe eye hole and mouth is way to big , Should have been more condensed. O well goo luck.

NBC Approves of Hannibal (Article) - 2/15/2012 10:29:51 AM

I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly. Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.

Bay Confirms Transformers 4 Date (Article) - 2/14/2012 10:24:46 AM

Insectacons .... with their crazy voices are needed for this one.

Bay Confirms Transformers 4 Date (Article) - 2/14/2012 9:39:21 AM

YESSSSSSSSSS MICHAEL BAY RULES LOL

VOW Tops Record Finish (Article) - 2/13/2012 5:51:01 AM

The Vow is with everyones favorite actor - Channing Tatum =) haha .  Dude can basically barely act in action movies much less love stories.

Fourth GHOST RIDER Clip (Article) - 2/9/2012 1:02:30 PM

Looks awesome !  Nick Cage is great \m/ haha

Karate Kid Sequel Finds Writer (Article) - 2/8/2012 11:42:55 AM

He goes to america and takes on Karate's Bad Boy Mike Barns lol  Love Part 3 . Terry Silver the douche teacher.

More DREDD Photos Appear (Article) - 2/7/2012 9:30:19 AM

@ Lusiphur - Ice Pirates doesn't even fall in the same class as Sly's Dread. Infact your probably the only one who ever saw it lol

Least Sly's was entertaining and presented the character better then this new piece of crap.

Whos the dopey blonde chick anyway? Sorry Sly's Dredd at least had the incrediably sexy Diane Lane.

I'll see this new one tho.  Most likely when it's on HBO or something.

The Amazing Spider-Man Trailer (Article) - 2/7/2012 9:23:08 AM

Looks funtastic. I like everything about the trailer and how spidey acts. Definately goes along with the comics and maybe for the sequal Goblin won't be wearing a stupid armored suit.  If your gonna have a lizard running around terrorizing then a Green Goblin in some purple won't matter.

XJOKERSXWILDX'S MANIACAL PERSONA