All xJokersxWildx's Comments

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Super Bowl Spot (Article) - 2/2/2012 10:24:50 AM

Looks great. Cobra Commander looks awesome. Love the shot of the cobra flags down the white house lol Classic take over COBRAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

I miss channing tatum =( i hope he has alot of onscreen moments hahahahahahahahaha

Snake eyes and Storm Shadoww alone just kick azz.

First SKYFALL Screenshot Online (Article) - 2/1/2012 9:48:49 AM

Not a fan of the newer bond movies. I dunno i guess im just old school . Miss Moore and Timothy Dalton was great. The whole cold war atmospher was alot more fun.

Schenk Penning ROBOCOP (Article) - 2/1/2012 9:43:46 AM

If the clarence boddicker villian is not in this then i won't watch it.

Volkswagen's Next SB Star Wars Ad (Article) - 2/1/2012 9:37:49 AM

We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systoms. LOL i thought that guy was killed by OBI.

Least Walrusman's arm is still missing haha.

New DREDD Photo Online (Article) - 1/31/2012 9:56:53 AM

No, no, leave me alone!" Dark Helmet: "No, kiss me!" Dark Helmet: "No! Stop!" Dark Helmet: "Yes, yes!" Dark Helmet: "Oh, oh, oh! Ohhhh, your helmet is so big!" HAHAHA.

New DREDD Photo Online (Article) - 1/31/2012 9:56:21 AM

Three Ghost Rider: Spirit TV Spots (Article) - 1/26/2012 1:14:19 PM

NICK Cage Rules lol

Phantom Menace AMC Event (Article) - 1/24/2012 12:35:04 PM

YAWN.

More Avengers Details from Empire (Article) - 1/24/2012 5:45:20 AM

Renner won't be featured on the cover because he already has a feature on the cover lol For the New Bourne Movie.

Total Recall Plot Synopsis Revealed (Article) - 1/16/2012 1:22:36 PM