All xJokersxWildx's Comments

More DREDD Photos Appear (Article) - 2/7/2012 9:30:19 AM

@ Lusiphur - Ice Pirates doesn't even fall in the same class as Sly's Dread. Infact your probably the only one who ever saw it lol

Least Sly's was entertaining and presented the character better then this new piece of crap.

Whos the dopey blonde chick anyway? Sorry Sly's Dredd at least had the incrediably sexy Diane Lane.

I'll see this new one tho.  Most likely when it's on HBO or something.

The Amazing Spider-Man Trailer (Article) - 2/7/2012 9:23:08 AM

Looks funtastic. I like everything about the trailer and how spidey acts. Definately goes along with the comics and maybe for the sequal Goblin won't be wearing a stupid armored suit.  If your gonna have a lizard running around terrorizing then a Green Goblin in some purple won't matter.

More DREDD Photos Appear (Article) - 2/7/2012 5:51:34 AM

Looks like the Juggernaut Helmet lol RIDIC ! SORRY SLY WAS DREDD. I DON'T care if the movie was cheesey it was enjoyable for it's time.

New G.I. Joe: Retaliation Photo (Article) - 2/6/2012 9:17:19 AM

Channing Tatum should have more screen shots and trailer activity , i think everyone would enjoy that =)

HAHAHAHAHA.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Super Bowl Spot (Article) - 2/2/2012 10:24:50 AM

Looks great. Cobra Commander looks awesome. Love the shot of the cobra flags down the white house lol Classic take over COBRAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

I miss channing tatum =( i hope he has alot of onscreen moments hahahahahahahahaha

Snake eyes and Storm Shadoww alone just kick azz.

First SKYFALL Screenshot Online (Article) - 2/1/2012 9:48:49 AM

Not a fan of the newer bond movies. I dunno i guess im just old school . Miss Moore and Timothy Dalton was great. The whole cold war atmospher was alot more fun.

Schenk Penning ROBOCOP (Article) - 2/1/2012 9:43:46 AM

If the clarence boddicker villian is not in this then i won't watch it.

Volkswagen's Next SB Star Wars Ad (Article) - 2/1/2012 9:37:49 AM

We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systoms. LOL i thought that guy was killed by OBI.

Least Walrusman's arm is still missing haha.

New DREDD Photo Online (Article) - 1/31/2012 9:56:53 AM

No, no, leave me alone!" Dark Helmet: "No, kiss me!" Dark Helmet: "No! Stop!" Dark Helmet: "Yes, yes!" Dark Helmet: "Oh, oh, oh! Ohhhh, your helmet is so big!" HAHAHA.

New DREDD Photo Online (Article) - 1/31/2012 9:56:21 AM