All xJokersxWildx's Comments

3 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Viral Videos (Article) - 5/8/2014 5:34:00 AM

I hope so the idea of wiping the planet out with nukes.. then the apes rising to take over makes for a much better story.

I mean the whole point of th original was who Mankind destroyed themselves allowing the apes to take over.

" You blew it up.. Dam you " !

Power Rangers Relaunch (Article) - 5/8/2014 5:31:45 AM

Voltron was not cooler .. G Force - Battle of the Planets.. or StarBlazers owned all !

3 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Viral Videos (Article) - 5/7/2014 9:21:22 AM

I like the Nuclear War Scenario better. Stupid Virus crap.

Power Rangers Relaunch (Article) - 5/7/2014 9:19:35 AM

If Tommy comes back as the Green Ranger .. then I'm all for it.

Wire Alumni for The Walking Dead (Article) - 5/7/2014 5:31:13 AM

I hope the walking dead goes to like season 10 at least \m/

Aquaman Rumors Returns for Batman Vs Superman (Article) - 5/7/2014 5:28:44 AM

Mmanhunter is black. So yeah no i don't want this guy to play him.

Neither for Aquaman. Other then fighting black manta he has no purpose lol

I watched the Justice League VS Doom last nite . Superman - Batman - Green Lantern - Flash - Cyborg - MManhuner - Wonder Woman.

That should be the League.

Star Wars Working Title Rumor (Article) - 5/6/2014 8:15:14 AM

Star Wars Episode VII The Plot Thickens.

Gotham Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2014 8:12:29 AM

Sorry no Batman .. No MR J Fox = Fail.

Goodbye.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 3D Trailer (Article) - 5/2/2014 11:24:44 AM

Why is the Shredder a white guy? lol

X-Men: Days of Future Past Clip: Mystique Attack and More! (Article) - 5/2/2014 11:14:02 AM

Looks awesome. Heck with Banshee. All ya need is Logan X baby!

XJOKERSXWILDX'S MANIACAL PERSONA