All xenomorph's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,014

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 1/26/2015 2:31:18 AM

Where's my Superman: Red Son animated movie?

Arrow: Left Behind review (Article) - 1/24/2015 2:03:43 AM

I loved Vinnie Jones as Brick. I kept expecting him to say "I'm the Juggernaut!"

Felecity, in my opinion, felt a bit too much like a whiny bitch. "Wah! Oliver is dead! I quit! Wah! I don't want you to become The Atom, I quit!"

Arrow: Season 3 Midseason Return Trailer (Article) - 1/15/2015 5:28:12 AM

At least Oliver Queen isn't being regrown from his goo that stuck on Superman's cape like in the comics.

Batman Vs. Robin Voice Cast Announced (Article) - 1/15/2015 5:19:06 AM

Conroy forever.

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 5:14:47 AM

I would rather see Escape from Earth with Kurt Russel starring and John Carpenter directing.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 5:44:35 AM

I want to see this simply for the Hulk-Hulk Buster Armor Ironman fight!

Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead - Trailer #1 (Article) - 1/9/2015 10:33:38 AM

Mad Max meets Dawn of the Dead. That's all I needed to hear.

First Look: UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 (Article) - 1/2/2015 1:39:46 PM

Brother Vodoo? Rearlly? Marvel could not find a more interesting character to fill out this roster?

Neill Blomkamp's Awesome Alien Concept Art (Article) - 1/2/2015 1:34:07 PM

Dear fox, cancle Prometheus 2 and hire Blomkamp to make a GOOD Alien movie.

New Millennium Falcon Images (Article) - 12/30/2014 5:31:44 AM

I don't know why people keep complaining about the radar dish. The movie takes place 30 years after Return of the Jedi. Surely in that time Han and Chewie would have made some upgrades to the Falcon.

XENOMORPH'S MANIACAL PERSONA