All xenomorph's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,015

The Flash: Fallout Review (Article) - 2/19/2015 2:49:45 AM

Is Grodd kepping the people he captures prisoner, or is he eating their brains like he did recently in the comics?

Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 1/26/2015 2:31:18 AM

Where's my Superman: Red Son animated movie?

Arrow: Left Behind review (Article) - 1/24/2015 2:03:43 AM

I loved Vinnie Jones as Brick. I kept expecting him to say "I'm the Juggernaut!"

Felecity, in my opinion, felt a bit too much like a whiny bitch. "Wah! Oliver is dead! I quit! Wah! I don't want you to become The Atom, I quit!"

Arrow: Season 3 Midseason Return Trailer (Article) - 1/15/2015 5:28:12 AM

At least Oliver Queen isn't being regrown from his goo that stuck on Superman's cape like in the comics.

Batman Vs. Robin Voice Cast Announced (Article) - 1/15/2015 5:19:06 AM

Conroy forever.

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 5:14:47 AM

I would rather see Escape from Earth with Kurt Russel starring and John Carpenter directing.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer #2 (Article) - 1/13/2015 5:44:35 AM

I want to see this simply for the Hulk-Hulk Buster Armor Ironman fight!

Wyrmwood: Road of the Dead - Trailer #1 (Article) - 1/9/2015 10:33:38 AM

Mad Max meets Dawn of the Dead. That's all I needed to hear.

First Look: UNCANNY AVENGERS #1 (Article) - 1/2/2015 1:39:46 PM

Brother Vodoo? Rearlly? Marvel could not find a more interesting character to fill out this roster?

Neill Blomkamp's Awesome Alien Concept Art (Article) - 1/2/2015 1:34:07 PM

Dear fox, cancle Prometheus 2 and hire Blomkamp to make a GOOD Alien movie.

XENOMORPH'S MANIACAL PERSONA