All xpaladinx45's Comments

Episode VII Villains Revealed? (Article) - 8/18/2014 5:33:34 AM

The more detailed description I read over the weekend made mention of when they find Luke he gives the Inquisitors backstory through flashbacks, which will include a young Leia (played by FIshers daughter) and Darth Vader.  Still not sure where that leaves the elder Leia though

Star Wars: Episode VII Update (Article) - 8/13/2014 4:27:02 AM

Also, if it's Luke's robotic hand....when did it get cut off, especially if he's supposedly not been seen in 30 years?

I think it's Abrams mocking the rumor mill

Star Wars: Force for Change - An Update from J.J. Abrams (Article) - 7/21/2014 1:35:56 PM

This new X-Wing takes styling from one of the original SW concept art done by Ralph McQuarrie.  So in essense, Abrams has gone truly old school on the new design, rather than going with the EU (which I am sure the EU used the same drawings as a basis for the Z95, changed up a bit)

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/16/2014 11:41:44 AM

I am not too worried about it.  I'd prefer they stay behind the books just to keep the quality of writing consistent on the show, but I have only recently started reading the books, so reading the book after watching the show will be the norm for me

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, Of Course (Article) - 7/1/2014 12:45:34 PM

Edge of Tomorrow was surprisingly good

RoboCop Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/23/2014 10:00:40 AM

When I watch a movie, I don't go into it picking apart what political offiliation the characters are.  I don't look for hidden messages.  I look for a story/movie that I enjoy.

That said, I didn't particularly care for this movie.  Perhaps in part because I like the original, and therefore it is nearly impossible for me not to compare versions.  I didn't like the story changes.  Didn't like the guy they had as Murphy.  Didn't care much for the new suit either (especially the human hand thing...I guess it makes sense if it was as someone said above, but it just seemed unnecessary to me).

Despite my negativity, I didn't hate the film either.  However, I don't think this movie will have any lasting impact on the Robocop franchise at all, and definitely not to the point the original did.

D seems like a fair grade.  I MIGHT give it a C- or a D

Star Wars Gets Josh Trank for Stand-Alone Film (Article) - 6/4/2014 10:09:35 AM

Look at Chris Nolan....his whole cast seems to follow him around

Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Rumor Control (Article) - 6/4/2014 10:07:14 AM

lol that's awesome.  Well handled

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 5/30/2014 6:23:36 AM

Loved the movie when it came out, but grew to love the show cast MUCH more.  I have a feeling, while I'm excited to get some new stargate, that this will disappoint me

Daredevil Has New Showrunner (Article) - 5/27/2014 5:14:41 AM

Liked Angel and Buffy.  Couldn't stand dollhouse, thought it was a snooze fest.  And Smallville...oh Smallville, how terribly done was that show?  So I am not sure where that leaves me.  I'll reserve judgement and give it a chance

XPALADINX45'S MANIACAL PERSONA