All xpaladinx45's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 4:22:53 AM

millean - haha yeah, I miss those days.  That was definitely the highlight for me.  Logging in the day after a new LOST and reading thru the posts.  I don't think there will ever be another show that sparks that much conjecture after watching each episode, at least not for me

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 8:10:54 AM

Wow.  What a ride it's been.  Apparently I am one of many that rarely posted (unless it was for LOST), but popped in for info/comments daily.  Sad to see this go.  I have also been lurking around since the cinescape days.  I hope something changes and this keeps going.

Star Wars Standalone Film Loses Writer (Article) - 1/12/2015 10:26:04 AM

Seems like it is going to be really difficult now, with no writer and no cast/shoot date as of yet to complete a Star Wars film and have it released at any point in 2016 (well...and it not suck....)

Star Trek 3 Lands Director (Article) - 12/23/2014 8:47:39 AM

That just made me imagine a Michael Bay directed Star Trek, Produced by Abrams....lens flares and explosions for everyone!

The Walking Dead: Strangers Review (Article) - 10/21/2014 5:56:18 AM

Loved the episode, but I just want to say thank you to our lovely reviewer.  I was harsh last week in my opinion about people posting spoilers and what seemed like the stance of "do nothing" going forward.  So let me just simply say thank you for taking action to allow people who haven't read the comics to at least stand a chance at remaining spoiler free :)

Thankfully, the spoiler post on the front page had apparently been removed before I read the review

The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary Review (Article) - 10/14/2014 7:28:40 AM

pretty crappy attitude from a reviewer.  As others have said, this site has gone down the crapper.  I've been here since it was Cinescape as well and the idea that posting spoilers is supported here now....what a joke.

Episode VII Villains Revealed? (Article) - 8/18/2014 5:33:34 AM

The more detailed description I read over the weekend made mention of when they find Luke he gives the Inquisitors backstory through flashbacks, which will include a young Leia (played by FIshers daughter) and Darth Vader.  Still not sure where that leaves the elder Leia though

Star Wars: Episode VII Update (Article) - 8/13/2014 4:27:02 AM

Also, if it's Luke's robotic hand....when did it get cut off, especially if he's supposedly not been seen in 30 years?

I think it's Abrams mocking the rumor mill

Star Wars: Force for Change - An Update from J.J. Abrams (Article) - 7/21/2014 1:35:56 PM

This new X-Wing takes styling from one of the original SW concept art done by Ralph McQuarrie.  So in essense, Abrams has gone truly old school on the new design, rather than going with the EU (which I am sure the EU used the same drawings as a basis for the Z95, changed up a bit)

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/16/2014 11:41:44 AM

I am not too worried about it.  I'd prefer they stay behind the books just to keep the quality of writing consistent on the show, but I have only recently started reading the books, so reading the book after watching the show will be the norm for me

XPALADINX45'S MANIACAL PERSONA