All ysidoro1701's Comments

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/16/2014 8:47:23 AM

Seems like to me that GRRM has said on his website that he knows how the story ends and hes just a perfectionist with his writing.  Also said that he was pretty sure the last show and the last book would come out very close to each other.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Riot in Cell Block 11 - Criterion (Article) - 4/29/2014 1:44:50 AM

Space Battleship Yamato is not a cartoon but a live action movie version made in 2010.  Im glad to see it get a US release.

ALMOST HUMAN: PERCEPTION Review (Article) - 2/12/2014 5:46:26 PM

This so far was one of my least favorite episodes.  The reason being is that it felt way out of sequence. The IA portion and his ptsd felt like they popped back up out of nowhere and would have felt more appriate in an earlier episode.  I would have to give this episode a B-.

SABOTAGE Red Band TEASER of the Trailer (Article) - 2/6/2014 11:14:34 AM

Wow  a trailer for a trailer.  I know this is becoming the norm but whats next award shows just for the trailers? This has got to be an extension of our "twitter" fueld need for just tatses of information.

Baltimore Comic Con Cosplayers Video 2012 (Article) - 10/18/2012 9:20:33 AM

Speaking of hot nerd chicks whatever happened to Tara Perry?

Spartacus: Vengeance Wrath of the Gods Review (Article) - 4/1/2012 8:49:05 AM

Dude you should have given a huge warning before your post because you pretty much gave up everything about the episode

Ysidoro

The Geek Life: A Mondo Problem (Article) - 10/5/2011 7:33:12 AM

I have to agree these Mondo posters are way too hard to get.  I have tried on several of them and if you show up 5 minutes after they go on sale they are gone.  I would love to see some reprints of thier posters just to give us geeks without deep pockets and unlimited time to get some.

Murphy Hosting 84th Academy Awards (Article) - 9/6/2011 9:17:57 PM

I must be the only mofo on the planet that liked Pluto Nash

Mania Review: Columbiana (Article) - 8/26/2011 8:58:18 AM

Im glad Im not the only one that thinks Ms Saldana needs to eat a hamburger or two.  Im tired of seeing womens skeletons through thier skin.  Ive been comenting on this womans size since Star Trek came out.

A History of Pirate Movies (Article) - 5/20/2011 10:55:53 AM

Wow I thought I was the only one who like cutthroat island.  I even have the chrome teaser one sheet for it.

YSIDORO1701'S MANIACAL PERSONA