All ztigr's Comments

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper nails it! (Article) - 1/20/2015 8:52:37 AM

I wonder how Jesse Ventura feels about this?  Probably looking to see if he gets a share of the profits.

Jane Got a Gun Photos Arrive! (Article) - 1/5/2015 8:39:05 AM

Ya, Westerns, particularly those featuring a woman as the main character are really popular.

Star Trek 3 Lands Director (Article) - 12/22/2014 5:13:15 PM

What a horrible, horrible choice.  This guy has a problem with the reality of physics just in the real world, I can't imagine what types of ludicrous scenes he will come up with in a Scifi film...

Jurassic World Teaser For Trailer Released (Article) - 11/20/2014 4:00:26 PM

That's it??

Glen A. Larson Has Passed (Article) - 11/17/2014 11:54:42 AM

You would have thought at least one of his shows would have gotten the big screen treatment prior to his passing...guess Markie Mark wasn't quick enough.

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/10/2014 8:50:18 AM

I actually think 2001 did it better.  I might see it again in IMAX before making my final decision, but overall I was disappointed.

Mania Box Office Report: Dracula Gone (Article) - 10/13/2014 4:23:35 PM

I always wait til I see foreign box office before I judge how a movie will do financially, doesn't mean it will be good, those over seas guys will watch anything with half decent CGI??

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/10/2014 3:40:36 PM

"The story itself is not geographically accurate. Many of Vlad’s citizens speak with English accents and look more like citizens of Middle-earth than Eastern Europe"...Was this review written by someone at the History Channel?

Mania Box Office Report: Bell tolls Annabelle (Article) - 10/6/2014 3:39:37 PM

Gone Girl was good. I did suspect the ending because it would have been untrue to the story otherwise.

Mania Box Office Report: Bell tolls Annabelle (Article) - 10/6/2014 3:35:41 PM