All ztigr's Comments

Jurassic World Teaser For Trailer Released (Article) - 11/20/2014 4:00:26 PM

That's it??

Glen A. Larson Has Passed (Article) - 11/17/2014 11:54:42 AM

You would have thought at least one of his shows would have gotten the big screen treatment prior to his passing...guess Markie Mark wasn't quick enough.

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/10/2014 8:50:18 AM

I actually think 2001 did it better.  I might see it again in IMAX before making my final decision, but overall I was disappointed.

Mania Box Office Report: Dracula Gone (Article) - 10/13/2014 4:23:35 PM

I always wait til I see foreign box office before I judge how a movie will do financially, doesn't mean it will be good, those over seas guys will watch anything with half decent CGI??

Mania Review: Dracula Untold (Article) - 10/10/2014 3:40:36 PM

"The story itself is not geographically accurate. Many of Vlad’s citizens speak with English accents and look more like citizens of Middle-earth than Eastern Europe"...Was this review written by someone at the History Channel?

Mania Box Office Report: Bell tolls Annabelle (Article) - 10/6/2014 3:39:37 PM

Gone Girl was good. I did suspect the ending because it would have been untrue to the story otherwise.

Mania Box Office Report: Bell tolls Annabelle (Article) - 10/6/2014 3:35:41 PM

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 6:34:05 AM

Why do I have the feeling I've just watched the best parts of the movie?

YOUNG ONES Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/27/2014 4:39:11 PM

HomestarRunner, I was thinking the same thing.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Rules the Box Office (Article) - 8/4/2014 12:03:39 PM

I though the SFX were top notch, best I've seen in quite a while.  But it was really the acting of Vin Diesel that makes me want to go back and see it.  Probably like his best role ever...

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA