All ztigr's Comments

George Lucas Retiring (Article) - 1/18/2012 7:40:59 AM

I actually take this as good news.  The sequels were subpar and the 4th Indy was not good at all.  I haven't even thought about the film since I saw it.  I've never seen another GL film I liked beyond those.  I'm hoping he passes his goods down to a new group of visionaries.

Star Trek Sequel Begins Production (Article) - 1/16/2012 1:28:57 PM

The good thing about Star Trek is that it is completely American, the bad thing for Star Trek films is that they have less foreign box office appeal.

Star Trek Sequel Begins Production (Article) - 1/16/2012 1:28:57 PM

Total Recall Plot Synopsis Revealed (Article) - 1/16/2012 1:26:34 PM

Miami Vice, Fright Night, Total Recall, Swat....Colin Farrel the king of the remakes...

Finding Nemo 3D Trailer (Article) - 1/13/2012 8:02:41 AM

Yup, and the kids will fall for it again and again.  Why make new movies when you can release the old ones in every format imagineable again and again.  I caught on to this years ago.  First video discs, then vcr, then laser disc, then dvd, then blu ray, now 3D, next holographic....and we fill the landfills and goodwills with the old stuff

Fuhrman Circles AFTER EARTH (Article) - 1/12/2012 6:04:42 PM

Jaden Smith sucks period.  "perfectly fine" my butt

The 5 Worst Musicians Turned Actor (Article) - 1/12/2012 7:14:12 AM

Sting's da bomb, and yes even in the suckfest Dune.  Who couldn't look like they were acting next to Kyle Mcmannequin...

The 5 Best Musicians Turned Actor (Article) - 1/11/2012 5:16:25 PM

I always liked the man in black when he was in anything.  How about actors turned musicians... Bruce Willis, Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi, Eddie Murphy...

Sackhoff, Molla Chase RIDDICK (Article) - 1/10/2012 10:50:19 AM

katee Sackoff?  Inspired....not...

Devil Inside Haunts Up Win (Article) - 1/9/2012 9:00:30 PM

Oh boy can't you hear the board rooms now.  "We make high budget movies and lose, we can churn out this crap and they'll gobble it up with their popcorn. " James Cameron right now is doing a rewrite of the Avatar sequel to take place in broom closet.  expected budget 5000 dollars and daily run to McDonalds.

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA