All ztigr's Comments

10 Worst Best Picture Winners (Article) - 2/23/2012 8:22:08 PM

Oh, I liked Crash and Braveheart, I liked Forrest when it was out, but in retrospect.??  I have no idea why Citizen Kane wasnt respected in its own time.  High Noon was a great Western.  But the one I'm really struck by is Saving Private Ryan.  Even with its Spielberg overtones, it was an impactful great movie.

NBC Approves of Hannibal (Article) - 2/16/2012 7:20:41 AM

they may approve it but not me....

More DREDD Photos Appear (Article) - 2/7/2012 8:07:24 AM

Is it just me or is he purposely trying to make his chin look like Sly's?

Vaughn Helming X-Men Sequel (Article) - 2/2/2012 8:27:49 AM

Best SH film of the summer IMO

18th Screen Actor Guild Winners Are (Article) - 1/30/2012 7:50:16 AM

Hollywood : first 4 months of year spent  congratulating themselves for 2 months of work done in previous year.

Disney's New Space Adventure (Article) - 1/27/2012 9:42:40 AM

Journey to Witch Mountain on Mars?

Fassbender Talks X-Men: First Class Sequel (Article) - 1/25/2012 10:40:49 AM

Best movie of the summer if you ask me.

The Stand Writer Hired (Article) - 1/19/2012 6:15:10 PM

I just don't see the Stand working as a movie, unless its done in sequels.  Plus there's just so much suspense building in the book, very little action.  IT on the other hand could really be good, though I thought Tim Curry was good in the original miniseries, the rest of it was crap.

The 10 Worst Movie Endings Ever (Article) - 1/19/2012 6:09:34 PM

Speaking of TDK ending , which I loved, how bout the endings to Memento and the Prestige?  Pretty darn good endings.

The 10 Worst Movie Endings Ever (Article) - 1/19/2012 6:07:15 PM

Wise we all know how you feel about TDK, its just the rest of the world doesn't agree with you.  Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Karas, I find it interesting you thought the Joker died at the end of TDK.  Because Ledger died around the time the movie was released, and  the hanging from the building scene was in TDK and Batman Original, I bet as years pass many people will think he died in that movie.  Kind of like all those famous lines people quote from movies that were never actually said (Play it again Sam e.g.)

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA