All ztigr's Comments

The 10 Worst Movie Endings Ever (Article) - 1/19/2012 6:09:34 PM

Speaking of TDK ending , which I loved, how bout the endings to Memento and the Prestige?  Pretty darn good endings.

The 10 Worst Movie Endings Ever (Article) - 1/19/2012 6:07:15 PM

Wise we all know how you feel about TDK, its just the rest of the world doesn't agree with you.  Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Karas, I find it interesting you thought the Joker died at the end of TDK.  Because Ledger died around the time the movie was released, and  the hanging from the building scene was in TDK and Batman Original, I bet as years pass many people will think he died in that movie.  Kind of like all those famous lines people quote from movies that were never actually said (Play it again Sam e.g.)

Amazing Spider-Man Details Revealed (Article) - 1/19/2012 10:43:33 AM

Hmmm are they worried?   Is there a bad buzz?  and more importantly WHEN IS THIS KID GOING TO GET A HAIRCUT!!!??

New Mexico Welcomes Lone Ranger (Article) - 1/19/2012 7:29:32 AM

Yeah, this one is a wait and see. I for one would like to see a dark Lone Ranger, but I'm more inclined to think it will be light fare.

George Lucas Retiring (Article) - 1/18/2012 7:40:59 AM

I actually take this as good news.  The sequels were subpar and the 4th Indy was not good at all.  I haven't even thought about the film since I saw it.  I've never seen another GL film I liked beyond those.  I'm hoping he passes his goods down to a new group of visionaries.

Star Trek Sequel Begins Production (Article) - 1/16/2012 1:28:57 PM

The good thing about Star Trek is that it is completely American, the bad thing for Star Trek films is that they have less foreign box office appeal.

Star Trek Sequel Begins Production (Article) - 1/16/2012 1:28:57 PM

Total Recall Plot Synopsis Revealed (Article) - 1/16/2012 1:26:34 PM

Miami Vice, Fright Night, Total Recall, Swat....Colin Farrel the king of the remakes...

Finding Nemo 3D Trailer (Article) - 1/13/2012 8:02:41 AM

Yup, and the kids will fall for it again and again.  Why make new movies when you can release the old ones in every format imagineable again and again.  I caught on to this years ago.  First video discs, then vcr, then laser disc, then dvd, then blu ray, now 3D, next holographic....and we fill the landfills and goodwills with the old stuff

Fuhrman Circles AFTER EARTH (Article) - 1/12/2012 6:04:42 PM