All ztigr's Comments

First AVENGERS Trailer Online (Article) - 10/11/2011 5:48:04 PM

2 hours is sooooo short, why not a 2 part movie?

Bardem Confirms BOND Villain (Article) - 10/11/2011 5:45:05 PM

Is this the end to the trilogy?  I thought I read they had decided to leave that open ended>?

DREDD Director Removed (Article) - 10/7/2011 3:00:42 PM

Do I see a DIRECT to DVD future here?  What brains does Hollywood have to carry on an already Box office failure of a not very popular comic?   Maybe they were fooled by the sequel to the Hulk, the Punisher, and the excitement over Green Lantern 2?

Bearded Cavill on Superman Set (Article) - 10/6/2011 3:16:47 PM

Does he have to pick a flower and climb a Kryptonian mountain too...please tell me this isn't a re-work of Batman Begins...

Crowe in Jor-El Costume Spotted (Article) - 10/5/2011 9:37:18 AM

No Spiderhero its FATMan

Russell in Django Unchained (Article) - 10/3/2011 1:19:07 PM

I like Russell better than Costner, BUT generally Costner would be the bigger name to the public I think.  With Dicaprio propbably doesn't matter.

Disney Jumping TIME ZONES (Article) - 10/3/2011 8:39:07 AM

-writer of Green Lantern ....  Oh wow how thrilling...from the writer of the Green Lantern...why yes with those credentials how can you kick?

Lion King Remains at Top (Article) - 9/27/2011 7:09:23 AM

How about Hudson Hawk or Battlefield Earth in 3D?  The last thing I would want would be an original good script with new ideas and no gimmicks to get me to the theatre...

Lion King Remains at Top (Article) - 9/26/2011 7:29:16 AM

Yup, we're just all mindless sheep being led into the Lion King.  Hollywood is nothing if not open to the demands of the public.  We want refurbed, we'll get refurbed.

First J. Edgar Trailer Hits (Article) - 9/20/2011 12:31:04 PM

Hobbs Yahoo doesn't block, cuz you have to watch a commercial to essentially watch a commercial...I hate that...

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA