All ztigr's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

New Lucy Release Date and Poster (Article) - 5/27/2014 9:32:08 AM

That's at least a good sign.  Usually a movie gets pushed back and I say Uh OH...Jack Ryan, the Monuments Men to name a couple of recents...  BTW not that I care, but for some odd reason I got banned from making comments at another movie website that AINT this one...I didn't think IT  was COOL as sometimes they have different NEWS than this site.  My only guess was that the Hefty site runner did not like that I made a truly mild mild comment that he never met a super hero movie he didn't like.  (it was not by any means nasty or did it have any vulgarity)...

CINDERELLA: Teaser Trailer and Poster (Article) - 5/16/2014 11:03:53 AM

Is this an add for Pay Less Shoe Store??

Game of Thrones: The Lion and the Rose Teaser (Article) - 4/8/2014 4:31:00 PM

Better to be dead than have your weiner cut off...

The Walking Dead: A Review (Article) - 4/1/2014 4:31:51 PM

Great final episode of the season.  After getting his butt kicked for the second time Rick finally wakes up and becomes the warrior again...awesome!

Peanuts Movie Teaser Trailer (Article) - 3/18/2014 5:50:27 PM

I'm leaving my comment space for Bill Watterson.

Monuments Men: Lost Treasure Featurette (Article) - 1/9/2014 12:22:03 PM

Did anyone else notice the tone of the trailers has changed pretty dramatically.  The first trailers highlighted the comical scenes in the movie and now the trailers are making it sound much more action oriented....confusing audiences is no way to market a film...

Emilia Clarke for TERMINATOR (Article) - 12/17/2013 12:24:27 AM

A Reboot?  Why?  The first one still holds up pretty good I think. Now McG might have screwed the pooch on the last one, even though I'm a  huge Christian Bale fan, but what we all wanted to see was more of the Terminator world...sigh..

Fast & Furious 7 Production Update (Article) - 12/2/2013 5:30:26 PM

It sucks.  When we hear about someone dying of a drug overdose, we can at least understand the person wasn't happy, but when someone is by all accounts a happy nice guy, 40 is way too young.

Abrams on Cumberbatch for Episode 7 (Article) - 9/24/2013 7:17:11 PM

IV through VI had both ground breaking SFX, an entire genre, and good stories.  The prequels had the following problems the SFX weren't awe inspiring, and the CGI was annoying a lot of the time, because it didn't have great texture.  The characters were all weak from JAR JAR to the emperor.  Bad dialog, and bad acting.  The CGI Yoda was the strongest character in the films.   Darth Maul had a lot of potential, but unfortunately Lucas killed him off way too early.  Frankly I don't understand why Count Dooku couldn't have been re-written as Darth Maul all the way through.  Bad story and Bad acting really hurt EP 1.  Bad CGI hurt 2, cartoons don't bring out the emotion in me I'm afraid.  EP III was okay, but suffered from pre-determination of what was going to happen.  Additionally both climatic battles were not enough about the characters and too much about the background.  Yes a Volcanic planet, and Yes Yoda jumping around on pods...how bout Yoda and the emp getting right up face to face!?  The new movies have a head start on I-III at least because they have the UNKNOWN factor going for them.

Mania Box Office Report: Riddick Rules (Article) - 9/9/2013 8:20:31 AM

Saw Riddick.  Had no problem with the first to acts, but the third act was weak.  Two other problems 1) The necromanger wrapup was murky at best.  2) The scale was even a bit smaller than Pitch Black, which  I was okay with because of the need to keep the budget small.  Still a Riddick fan though.

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA