All ztigr's Comments

The Zero Theorem Trailer (Article) - 9/3/2013 6:03:22 PM

Liked the music,any ideas who it is?  The movie looks like a definite pass though.

The Zero Theorem Trailer (Article) - 9/3/2013 6:00:46 PM

Mania Box Office Report: The Butler Rules (Article) - 8/26/2013 5:29:24 PM

Saw World's End, it had some good moments, some so so moments.

Mania Box Office Report: Ass Kicked (Article) - 8/19/2013 10:25:42 AM

Caught up on Elysium and Woverine this weekend.  Wolverine's story was okay, I didn't see any 200 mill worth of special effects in it.  As a matter of fact I thought it had less action than any Xmen film to date.  Elysium was good, but the story was a little simple, and the characters a little over the top.

Seventh Son Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2013 7:09:45 PM

Looks good to me and I enjoyed H&G...

Godzilla Update Pre-Comic Con (Article) - 7/15/2013 10:55:29 AM

I can't wait to see this on Netflix in low def, when I truly have nothing better to do...

Star Trek 3 to Film Next Year?! (Article) - 7/15/2013 10:53:59 AM

Good, the sooner the filming the more likely an original 5 year mission story.

Cumberbatch For del Toro Frankenstein? (Article) - 7/9/2013 2:26:28 PM

Who wouldn't want Cumberbatch in their movie?  He's pretty darn good.

Mania Box Office Report: Ranger Down (Article) - 7/8/2013 10:00:16 AM

Remember they almost didn't make the Lone Ranger because Verbanski wanted a BIGGER budget.  Doesn't look like the foreign box offices are going to save this pic's losses like they did for John Carter.  Of course the reason Vebanski wanted a bigger budget is because he had that "unique once in a lifetime script" that obviously was all bull...

Mania Box Office Report: Monsters VS. Zombies (Article) - 6/24/2013 10:20:46 AM

MOS vs superman(I & II)  the way I see it

New Krypton over old

Marlon Brando over Russell Crowe

New Zod over old (Michael Shannon rocks this movie)

New Phantom zone over old

Kevin Costner/ glenn Ford tie

Old Smallville scenes over new Smallville scenes

Christopher Reeve over Cavill

New Superman outfit over old

Old Fortress of Solitude over new fortress

New Ursula over old

Old Sup and Dad  at fortress of solitude over new Sup and dad in spaceship

Mostly the new actions scenes over both I and II, but I missed Sup getting pissed when Lois dies and Sup reversing the spin of the earth.  I completely remember being awed when Christopher Reeve went into a rage over Lois's death in the original

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA