All ztigr's Comments

Specter TRAILER (Article) - 1/29/2013 3:15:56 PM

I could make this picture simply by cutting together clips from all the movies it rips off...

Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer (Article) - 12/6/2012 10:29:47 AM

If you look at the blonde do you say Sally Kellerman nurse or Bibi Besch mother?

Star Trek Into Darkness Teaser Poster (Article) - 12/3/2012 5:13:02 PM

I think Captain Kirk, if that's who it is, or whoever looks very graphic novel cool. And its an even numbered Trek so it has to be good!  Well if you don't count Nemesis, which I didnt think was as bad as everyone else thought, but if you don't count it.

KAIJU ATTACK - Pacific Rim Viral Video (Article) - 11/30/2012 8:22:09 AM

Cloverfield, Godzilla,Battle Los Angeles?  I hope these trailers get better.

Pacific Rim Viral Video (Article) - 11/29/2012 7:28:17 AM

Kind of a lame video.  Was hoping for something a little more imaginative.

Dark Hollow Teaser Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2012 4:22:23 PM

A goat??  This moie looks Baaaaadddddd

Extended Man of Steel Trailer (Article) - 11/21/2012 7:48:55 AM

The theme from Terrance Mann's the Thin Red Line is probably one of the most over-used trailer music piece's in modern previews....and the friekin theme hooks me everyime.  LOL

4 Test for Harry Osborn (Article) - 11/21/2012 7:38:40 AM

Notice how each of them has their head slighty cocked to their right?  Weird.

2 More Writers for Star Wars? (Article) - 11/21/2012 7:36:57 AM

As long as they keep out the Ewoks and Jar Jar, I'm in.

Mania Box Office Report: End of the Vampires (Article) - 11/19/2012 7:26:56 AM

Good news all around, the last Twilight and it didn't do as well as they hoped. Now lets get back to making an interesting franchise.

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA