All ztigr's Comments

Logans Run Update (Article) - 6/20/2013 1:38:39 PM

There is noooo sanctuarrryyyyyy

Star Trek 3 Found its Director? (Article) - 6/3/2013 7:23:29 AM

Okay, so we've seen the genesis story, and the homage story, now I"m ready for some good original Star Trek with this crew, let's see a real good original story, no Spock prime, no Admiral PIke, but a good 5 year mission story.

Nolan for Bond 24? (Article) - 5/29/2013 4:16:46 PM

Im thinking M. Night or maybe McG...Chris Columbus...someone along those lines...

Mania Box Office Report: Too Fast To Catch (Article) - 5/28/2013 5:05:14 PM

Well,  the good news for Star Trek is it is doing better in the foreign box office than its predescessor.  The bad news is its still far from the success of other franchises.

Mania Review: Star Trek: Into Darkness (Article) - 5/17/2013 12:52:57 PM

Yup the lens flares were still there, and they are the only annoying thing about the movie.  The rest is very good and I think a small step up from 2009.  A lot of canon loving Trekkies are hating on it, but they aren't so many compared to the rest of the Trek fans, and no one cares about them hidden away in their mom's basement anyway.  I really dont' understand their thinking?  They'd rather have those low budget good movie mixed in with really really bad movie films that Paramount was always threatening to cancel, or this new interesting take on the Trek universe.  BTW transwarp teleportation is straight out of the original Trek.  Or doesn't anyone remember the failed pilot Assigment Earth?

TOP TEN PLOT TWISTS IN STAR TREK HISTORY (Article) - 5/14/2013 5:40:32 PM

Got my double feature pass for tomorrow night, yeehah!!   btw Leonard Nimoy did originally ask for Spock to be killed off in TWOK, but changed his mind.  My thought was :  What if Spock didn't come back and JJ was able to get him for the Reboot, what a coup that would have been.  I know its not the Trek I grew up with, but on the other hand, its not STV or Insurrection either.

Caine joins Interstellar (Article) - 5/7/2013 6:35:24 PM

I like Caine in most everything he does.  Its funny, growing up you had to like everything that was Fantasy/Scifi, because there wasn't much....nowadays you practically get something new every week.

Cruise Signs for MI5 (Article) - 5/7/2013 6:33:44 PM

Last one was really good, I just rewatched it the other day.  I hope Remmer and Pegg are back for this one.

Hamill talks Episode VII (Article) - 5/6/2013 3:15:23 PM

Waah  wahh wahhh , sounds more like a Wookie....

Pacific Rim Official Wondercon Trailer (Article) - 4/30/2013 1:40:57 PM

Am I the only one here who is going to see this because Charlie is in it?

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA