All ztigr's Comments

Oldbygone Kenobi

Qui gone -by

Y-olda

Gum-bacca

Queen I'mso-olda

Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey TV Spot 6 (Article) - 11/16/2012 7:16:15 AM

Worried that this is too little material for too much time.  As Bilbo said "too little butter stretched over to much bread"

Oz Great & Powerful Full Trailer (Article) - 11/14/2012 6:13:50 PM

I'm not a hater, but I am curious as to why Kunis and Franco seem to be in everything lately?

The Last Stand Final Trailer (Article) - 11/13/2012 6:52:41 AM

Fail

Mania Review: Skyfall (Article) - 11/11/2012 8:51:52 PM

Wonderful.  I grew up on Bond, and this one really made me as excited as I was as a kid watching those flicks.  I loved the set up at the end,. it would make me worry that the franchise was returning to formula films, but the producers have proven too smart for that.   Sam Mendes says the first Bond film he saw was Live and Let Die, which was mine as well, so that was cool.  I have affection for Moore as a result, and the fact that he says this is the Best Bond movie and the Craig is usurping Connery as the quintessential Bond, has freed me to admit, Craig is a great great Bond, and I'm thinking the best right now.

The Rock for Hercules (Article) - 11/8/2012 7:20:00 AM

Gee, and so soon after Conan was announced...who'd of thunk it...

Matthew Vaughn for Star Wars: Episode VII? (Article) - 11/7/2012 7:00:39 AM

The worst of this story is that Bryan Singer is directing the Xmen sequel, which I didn't know...

Ford up for Star Wars? (Article) - 11/6/2012 8:04:00 AM

Han So-Old

Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome Trailer (Article) - 11/5/2012 5:59:37 PM

Can someone tell me why SYFY is intent on screwing this up?  Did they lose money on BSG?  I mean you could tell Caprica was doomed from the start, but this looks really cool...  Why did SYFY decide to regress 15 years in their development?

Sin City Update (Article) - 10/31/2012 12:30:20 AM

I think the time for Sin City sequels and prequels has passed.

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA