All ztigr's Comments

Star Wars Episode 7 in 2015 (Article) - 10/31/2012 12:27:16 AM

I was very excited to hear this.  Not only more Star Wars, but more Star Wars without Lucas.  I really felt he lost the vision in his old age.  I think in the first series it was his vision, but he had plenty of collaboration and devil's advocates.  IN the second trilogy, I think no one was there to challenge him and improve the product.  therefore you got JAR JAR and Mannequin Skywalker.  I couldn't care less about the tweaking.

One question though, doesn't Lucasfilm own the Indiana Jones franchise also?  Not that you could do much with it.  Heck Harrison Ford is wheel chair age.

A Good Day to Die Hard Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 10/26/2012 9:26:23 AM

Still think Valentines day is a crappy day to release this film.

Schwarzenegger returns as Conan (Article) - 10/25/2012 8:59:11 PM

Bring back James Earl Jones as the snake king!

Brad Pitt for 20,000 LEAGUES (Article) - 10/19/2012 10:07:01 PM

yawn

Red Dawn: Invasion Clip (Article) - 10/4/2012 7:32:13 AM

How long has this movie been on the shelf?  So long a 3 rd remake will likely have been finished!

Revolution Picked up (Article) - 10/3/2012 7:41:54 AM

The girl is a bit annoying, and I can't help but draw similarities to Kevin Costner's the Postman, including the reluctant Uncle who was once a part of the militia.  I do find it watchable though...

Wiseman to Direct The Mummy (Article) - 9/25/2012 8:09:41 AM

Oh so Wiseman wants to make another movie with unrelated actions scenes with no dialogue or character development...nice!

McG for Alice in Wonderland? (Article) - 9/19/2012 7:16:45 AM

Oh with McG attached you know it has to be good (rolls eyes)

Firefly Reunion Footage at NYCC (Article) - 9/18/2012 4:42:29 PM

Ron Glass was the preacher, but he wasn't in every episode....why doesn't Whedon use some of his Avenger Mojo and make another sequel??  Prequel??

Quinto talks Star Trek 2 (Article) - 9/7/2012 10:13:52 AM

Margin call was a good flick too.

ZTIGR'S MANIACAL PERSONA